Friday 7 October 2011

Restaurant Kung Jung



Korean barbecue, refers to the Korean method of grilling beef, pork, chicken or seafood. And they are usually served with free of charge traditional Korean small side dishes. The dishes normally included kimchi, tofu, potato salad and vegetables. You will be served by the staff, the well-trained staff will expertly grill the meat to ensure that it was cooked to it perfection. Charcoal block is normally used to cook the meat.














Kung Jung restaurant is located at PNB Darby park, jalan ampang. This is the korean restaurant which i highly recommended, primarily because the food is very good.














This is not the first time I having Korean food. I've tried the Doarae once, it was not as tempting as it sound. Their beef was too dry and hard for me but the chicken was quite tender. The best beef I've ever had was at Da On restaurant which is located at 6th floor, pavillion. If you happen to be there, pls try the tongue. I felt yucky like you when I first heard about it, but it was surprisingly attractive. But in terms of side dishes and overall aspect, Kung Jung restaurant is still the best for me.














Thinking of the Korean food in Korean street next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment