Sunday 16 October 2011

Marmalade cafe


Dessert represents a sense of bliss, a moment of totally relishing that which make us feel good.
Since the great experience at T forty 2, here is another place in bangsar village that you can check out for the desserts. They don't serve afternoon tea set, but they have wide variety of cupcakes. I'm not cupcake lover, so I opted for red velvet cake. Hmm, I should have ordered the highly reccommeded apple crumble

Bright and breezy ambience

It was out of my expectation actually


Smooth silky latte, but the most mini size I've ever seen


As usual, cappuccino for myself

Teh tarik ice-cream, anyone?

Yellow cushion gives it a lovely laid-back feeling


Cupcakesssss


Average service, the staff were busy by the time we arrived.
High noise level, the restaurant was full of diners.
It's unfair for me to rate the food after just 1 slice of cake, might be back just for other food.

Marmalade has another branch at Mont Kiara:
Block E-01-02 & E-01-03,
Plaza Mon’t Kiara,
No 2 Jalan Kiara,
Mon’t Kiara,
50480
Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-6201 1743



No comments:

Post a Comment