Sunday 30 September 2012

Tokyo shokudo @ Mid Valley

I'm a hardcore Japanese food fan, sashimi is my all time favorite.
For me, Japanese food is always good and I've seldom been disappointed by Japanese restaurant.
Tokyo has been opened in Mid valley more than a year ago but I've never noticed it. I think if you are shopping in the area, this is a very convenient spot for lunch/ dinner.



Green Tea (RM2/ glass)


Tonkotsu Ramen (RM16)- The soup is not that thick if compare with some other famous ramen, but I like it because it's simple and nice.




Sashimi & Chinmi (RM35) are beautifully presented. Give me the fresh salmon and wasabi and  I'm a happy girl ;}



Not all the dishes were such a success, deep frying doesn't seem to be not the kitchen's strength. I find the Yeppan baby hotate (RM23) too oily for my liking.




There are far better Japanese restaurant out there, but this restaurant represents good value for money.


G-098 & G(E) 010
Ground Floor, Mid Valley Megamall,
Lingkaran Syed Puta, 59200 KL.
Tel: 03-22841211

No comments:

Post a Comment