Johor Premium Outlets It is undoubtedly a heaven for Malaysian and Singaporean. Prices are definitely lower but mostly are leftover stock from last season. If you think what for going there if I cannot get the latest collection, think about good quality shoes and inner wear which need not be so updated.
My conclusion :
- Levis- long queue at the fitting room
- Coach- long queue at the entrance, similar to Hong Kong coach outlet, only old stock available
- Burberry- even longer queue, discounted price still pricey
- Ferragamo- not many choices available
- DKNY- no need queue but not cheap
- A/X- cheap but only sizes that are smaller or bigger available.
- Charles and Keith (reduction)- price range RM39-RM69, worth to buy
Jalan Premium Outlets
Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia