Monday 22 October 2012

Bulgogi BBQ House @ Kota Damansara

The concept of Korean barbeque has always been a favorite of mine, getting catch up with friends and sharing numerous laughs while waiting the BBQ items to get done.
Bulgogi BBQ House which situated in The Strand, Kota Damansara is run by a Korean couple.
It offers traditional and contemporary Korean cuisines including soups, stews, seafood, noodles and Korean BBQ at reasonable prices. Meal are serve with side dishes. All the accompaniments with the BBQ were well done from the potato salad thing, salad, kimchi, anchovies etc.

It's a great place to hangout with friends and the atmosphere is very jovial. However, make sure you don't have anything important to attend to afterwards, as the smoky smell of barbequed meats will stick to your clothes.





White Grape juice (RM 4.80)



Chicken Thigh/ Dak Galbi (RM 25) marinated in chili sauce - Best BBQ chicken ever



Premium beef/ Kkot Deongsim (RM 68) marinated in soy - not my favorite because I always prefer beef ribs when I go for Korean BBQ, my friend like it anyway.












 Seafood Kimchi stew (RM15.50) - Not the best I ever had but not bad.




12A Jalan PJU 5/20b
The Strand, Kota Damansara
Petaling jaya, Selangor

Tel: 03-61427088



12 comments:

  1. go with who?who is ur friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo.. I Love Korean food! and yes... I dont like smellig like one.. lol

    great looking food.. I will certainly hunt this down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and the vent hood usually doesn't help much

      Delete
  3. yeah! I luv korean bbq too ;-)ShiY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been here few times for their worthy set lunch for only as low as RM 9.90!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also go for their lunch set! its really worth ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have yet to try bulgogi brothers but heard that it's nice :)

    Latest: Menu of the Day: PEBBLES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is bulgogi BBQ House, it's different from bulgogi brothers
      I like bulgogi brothers too =)

      Delete